ATTENTION ALL BAT LEADERS!
Invite your neighbors to learn more about how they and their families can benefit from being a BAT household. Simply click on the following BAT Household Flyer button for a printable version you can share with your neighbors.Download the Flyer
Block Action Teams – A great thing to do for your Neighborhood
Block Action Teams (BATs) are being formed throughout Los Altos!
BATs are a Los Altos Community Foundation Program, which was started to help neighborhoods – Connect, Care and Prepare. Los Altos residents who want to get involved and help make their neighborhood an even better place to live are encouraged to sign up and participate in our BAT leader training session. Upcoming training sign-ups:
- New BAT leader training (11/14, Jan 30, Feb 28)
- PSA / EIRS training for BAT leaders (2018: 10/23, 12/8 2019: 3/9, 6/8, 9/12, 12/14)
- SCCFD Personal Emergency Preparedness (PEP) classes
- CERT Training
- HAM Operation training(LAARES/RACES)
- Neighborhood Watch Coordinator Information
- Inspiration Sessions: (December 6, March 14, June 6, Oct 3, Dec 5)
For more information on the Block Action Team (BAT) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-949-5908